Get the power of TradeStation – in the palm of your hand.
Free to all TradeStation brokerage customers, the TradeStation Mobile app lets you access core features of our award-winning desktop platform, synchronized to your online account in real time. Set price and volume alerts or use your iPhone or iPad to chart, trade, and monitor your portfolio on the go.
Whether you trade stocks, options, futures or forex, TradeStation’s easy-to-use mobile interface makes it easy to stay plugged in to the markets and your account – safely and securely, no matter where you are.
Trade Options Spreads
- Select from a list of popular options spread strategies or customize your own spread strategy.
- View up-to-the-second price and volume information across all strikes and expirations
Receive mobile notifications on important price and volume movements
- Create up to 50 real-time alerts
- Customize your set-up with over 10 alert types including net change, VWAP, and volume
Get Streaming Quotes in Real Time
- Sort and rank a custom list of up to 30 symbols streaming in real time
- Track stocks, indices, futures, options and forex – all in one screen view.
Analyze Charts with Indicators
- Add commonly used indicators and customize their parameters.
Find Symbols Fast with Intuitive Search
- Use Symbol Search’s intuitive interface to locate symbols in seconds
- Type in the symbol’s first letters to quickly retrieve all possible symbols.
Place Orders with Ease
- Seize trading opportunities as they occur for stocks, options, futures and forex
- Select the size, type, routing and duration of your trade in seconds.
Track Your Positions, Orders and Balances
- Toggle between accounts to monitor the status of your positions and orders in one screen view
- View your buying power, open/filled/cancelled orders and position status and account balances.
This app provides information about major stock markets around the world. It also contains great technical analysis.
Tips for using the product
Investors can set mobile notifications on price changes. Stocks can be added to watchlist.