Impress your friends with your own personal comic strips, created on your iPad, iPhone or iPod using photos from your photo album or iPhone camera.
Select one of the many included page templates. Insert photos into the cells. Add a couple of balloons with fun words. Add additional effect symbols (stickers) like "Boom", "Splash", or "Bang" to spice up the story. When you are happy with your new graphic novel, share it with friends and family.
Photos can be added from the camera, your photo-album, or downloaded directly from your Facebook account. You can apply filters to photos, and change the layout of the page to fit your needs. You can even paint on the photos, or draw your own sketches from scratch.
Text balloons can be positioned, sized, and rotated freely on the page. You can alter colors, font, text-size. You can give the balloons color gradients for additional impact.
There are plenty of stickers to spice up the action, but you can also create your own using photos from your photo-album and the built-in masking and drawing tools.
Use warped text with thick borders and gradient color-fill to give your cartoon the super-hero look.
Additional fonts can be installed from the web, so you will only be limited by your own imagination.
While you work, you can freely pan and zoom to control even the smallest details.
Once you have finished your masterpiece you can save it to your photo album, email it to your friends, upload it to Facebook or Flickr, or create a tweet with Twitter and Twitpic
-- All from within Strip Designer.
• More than a 100 page templates with 1 to 9 photo cells
• Multipage books
• Create your own layouts with up-to 12 photo cells
• Many different balloon types
• Text with per letter colors and fonts
• Warped and perspective text (even 3D)
• Change ballon size, rotation, color, and transparency
• Use any iOS font or install additional fonts
• Color gradients
• More than 150 stickers to insert for additional impact
• Dropbox and WebDAV photo, fonts, and document download/upload support
• Publish on Facebook, Flickr and Twitter
• Download photos directly from Facebook
• Export to PDF to create real comic books
• Control scale, position and rotation of photos
• Integrated drawing tools to create your own drawings, paint on photos, or make your own stickers
• Many different cell styles
• Various photo filters
• Freely pan and zoom while you work
• Insert maps
• PDF import (for both cells and custom stickers)
• Advanced cell-layout management
• iCloud sync
• Page effects to give your pages old look
--- What the reviewers say ---
"Strip Designer is worth every penny it costs, and then some. I would pay a couple more bucks for Lifestrips. It's stable, it's easy, it's fun, and for all that I couldn't come up with anything witty for my comic text, I love the look of my comics. Someone with a better imagination than I apparently have could really do fabulous things with this app. I rate it a solid five stars out of five.", Pamela Flora, iPhoneography