Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf prides itself as the only note-taking app that offers the most beautiful writing effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
A note-taking app that outperforms competitors in customization of notes
Noteshelf contains almost all basic features of its kind with exceptionally smooth input for handwriting. The inking of normal pen might be too flowy for some but they could use the pencil or simply by typing instead. It also offers a wide variety of cover and paper and pen types.
The app could be used for jotting notes in lectures.
Emojis could be added, a function lacking in other similar apps, this might be appealling to people who would use the app for leisure purpose or want a more casual style of notes.
Sad that there is no built-in function for drawing perfect shapes such as circles and squares and straight lines.
Tips for using the product
By activating the wristing protection function (tapping the palm icon on upper right corner), the bottom area of page (auto-adjust as well as allowing manual selection) would disable input sensing and avoid leaving unintentional marks.