"Turn your mobile device into your personal trading assistant, and get alerted whenever its time to enter or exit the market.
Build complex scripts using combinations of pattern recognition and advanced studies. No programming skills are required
Share your strategies with fellow traders or take advantage of the build-in Network scripts.
Thousands of real-time stocks and indices
This app provides an unprecedented trading experience and will soon become your favorite trading application
- Pattern Recognition
- Create simple or complex study alerts - using combinations of studies and pattern recognition. No programming skills are required
- Take advantage of build-in alert scripts
- Share your strategies with fellow traders
- General trading using order types like Market Orders, Pending Orders, Limit Orders, Stop Orders, OCO Orders and Trailing Stops
- Multitasking support with Split View and Slide over
- Multi-Chart interface on iPad
- Low latency Interbank FX rates from the Top-10 liquidity providers
- 2,000+ currency pairs
- 10,000+ real-time stocks
- 20,000+ financial instruments in total
- Major CFD / CFD's
- US Dollar Index
- Major stock indices, Dow Jones Industrial, Shanghai, FTSE 100, Nifty 50, DAX 30, Nikkei 225, CAC 40, ISE 100, ASX 200
- Precious metals rates
- International calendar with most important events and key indicators
- Country specific economic news and indicators from more than 100 countries
- ""Winners and Losers"" and ""New 12 months High/Low"" on all stocks, major indices and currency pairs
- Create personal portfolios
- Define your own news feeds
- Avoid unnecessary buttons: Build your own menus
- Select between different skins
- Available languages: Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese Brazilian, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish"
This app has comprehensive functions. It provides latest prices, news, and economic indicators about stock markets.
Tips for using the product
Users can set up free demo trading accounts in the app.