iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBooks Store, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favourite classics — day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favourite passages.
• Download best-sellers and classic books from the iBooks Store
• Find fully illustrated books, including children's picture books, designed art books, photo books, cook books and more in the iBooks Store
• Experience gorgeous full-screen Multi-Touch books filled with interactive features, diagrams, photos, videos and more
• Read a free sample of any book on the iBooks Store before making it a part of your permanent collection
Great ways to read
• Choose from seven beautiful fonts and three easy-to-read page colours
• Highlight your favourite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features
• Share thoughts about your favourite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages or Mail
• Find a word, character or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature
• Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment
• Scroll through your books with the flick of a finger using the scroll view
• Use iBooks with the amazing accessibility features in iPad, iPhone and iPod touch — such as speaking the words on a given page
• Print PDF documents and notes you've written in iBooks using AirPrint
• Organise your books and PDFs into personal Collections that appear on all your devices
• Keep bookmarks, highlights, notes and your current page up to date everywhere using iCloud
• See all your iBooks Store purchases in iCloud on your bookshelf
Supports open standards
• iBooks also opens content published in the ePub and PDF formats
• Add ePub and PDF documents to iTunes and sync them to iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
• You can also add PDF documents from Mail to your iBooks PDF Collection
• The iBooks Store is available in many countries. The selection of books in the iBooks Store may vary by country
• Downloading from the iBooks Store or using iCloud features requires an Apple ID and Internet access
• Multi-Touch books created with iBooks Author can only be read using iBooks on iPad or Mac
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the iBooks Store to iBooks requires they be DRM-free
• Some PDF documents may not be compatible with iBooks
An ebook reader surpasses its competitiors with the interface
The app is performing well on all neccessary features as an ebook reader such as search, bookmarking, dictionary and highlighting.
A good choice of reading education related materials in iBook format.
It has a execellent interface, stylish and neat, so users would not be distracted when reading, the app runs smoothly and there are sufficient modes allowed in settings. The page flipping animation is beautiful.
It would be better to have more books to choose from in the store.
Tips for using the product
Books could be read to users using a read aloud feature for books with that, or by Siri otherwise.