Haiku Deck makes it a snap to create beautiful presentations that will wow your audience – whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement. Featured on the iTunes “New and Noteworthy” and“What’s Hot” lists!
“It's the Instagram for pitch decks.” -- Mashable
“Makes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or not” -- Lifehacker
“A smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive tool” -- Wall Street Journal
* NEW! Seamless, real-time syncing between iPad, iPhone, and Web
* Edit your Haiku Decks online, or create online and present from your iPhone or iPad
* Use your iPhone as a remote in presentation mode
* View image-rich Haiku Decks in a mobile-optimized display
* Instant access to the week’s best Haiku Decks for inspiration anytime, anywhere
* Integrated language support for English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified)
Create on iPad
* Designed to encourage presentation best practices, such as simplified text, high-impact imagery, and clean, consistent formatting.
* Powerful image search, with automatic sizing and attribution, puts millions of free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos plus premium stock photography from Getty Images at your fingertips.
* Apply stylish, professionally designed fonts and layouts with one tap for a cohesive, polished look.
* Use iPad touch controls to create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts.
* Streamlined list and multiline text templates offer additional detail without clutter.
* Import and edit images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or other online sources for a personalized touch.
Present and Browse with iPhone
* NEW! Improved performance for faster loading and browsing
* Quickly detects and connects with nearby devices for painless setup
* Easily share Haiku Decks via AirDrop, email, or social sites
* Intuitive one-hand remote navigation
* Private note display turns your iPhone into a personal teleprompter
* Browse dozens of inspiring Haiku Decks in our Featured and Popular Galleries
*NEW! Share to Google+ and Pinterest from iPad and iPhone
*NEW! Streamlined export to .pptx and .pdf
*NEW! Easier access to in-app privacy settings
* View or present decks with an iPad, iPhone, projector, or any web browser.
* Easily share decks via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
* Easily embed decks or export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
Simple, Beautiful, Fun
Haiku Deck is not just for in-person presentations; it’s a powerful tool for bringing ideas to life. Here’s how creative communicators around the world are using it:
* Pitch an idea
* Add beautiful visuals to a blog or a website
* Sell your services
* Teach a lesson
* Present a portfolio
* Give a report
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Tell a story
* Create a manifesto
Haiku Deck-it allows you to get into your design work anywhere anytime quickly
When it comes to actually putting your projects together, Haiku Deck breaks the process down into three core steps;
1. apply text,
2. source an image
3. arrange the layout for each slide
This allows you to get into a sequence very quickly, and such a simple creation process can only have a good effect on productivity.
At any point during your project you can alter the theme of your presentation.
The Web version of Haikudeck.com is a very cool site. It provides users with new experiences in creating their styles of PowerPoint in an easy and relax atmosphere. No need to install any apps and do your presentation directly and saved in the web directly and you can come back to continue the presentation anywhere you had access to the internet.
Tips for using the product
Try to use the Web Version. That one is more user friendly and easier to select text format, add your own pictures and share with friends through different means or social media.