* Basic Concepts
* Referencing Files and Settings Options
* Editing and Debugging SAS Programs
* Creating List Reports
* Creating SAS Data Sets from Raw Data
* Understanding Data Step Processing
* Creating and Applying User Defined Formats
* Creating Enhanced List and Summary Reports
* Producing Descriptive Statistics
* Producing HTML Output
* Creating and Managing Variables
* Reading SAS Data Sets
* Combining SAS Data Sets
* Transforming Data with SAS Functions
* Generating Data with DO Loops
* Processing Variables with Arrays
* Reading Raw Data in Fixed Fields
* Reading Free-Format Data
* Reading Date and Time Values
* Creating a Single Observation from Multiple Records
* Creating Multiple Observations from a Single Record"
An instructor of SAS.
SAS is a very popular software to analyze the dataset. In this application, you can learn to use SAS by dividing to many parts of chapters. From the basic knowledge which are the basic command for SAS, creating the dataset in SAS or graph to the advanced level knowledge which are doing loop and processing with array.
Tips for using the product
You can learn the basic knowledge first.