BEST ATTENDANCE APP for Teachers!
Apps for Teachers...by Teachers!
"So far the easiest and most user friendly I've used." - Simple To Use!
"It makes taking attendance and tracking absences easy." - MrsMSTeach
"Hands down the best attendance app out there!" - Cody
What is All Here!:
* Attendance Tracking
* Take attendance by photo or name
* Reminder Alarms
* Export/Email Report CSVs
* Import students with DropBox
* Email Absent Students
* Auto & Random Grouping of students
* Learn Students with Memory Game
Apps For Teachers, By Teachers...
* We are teachers, we create apps we want to use in our classrooms!
Need to take Attendance? Need to email all the absent students with one click? Need to export attendance records? Need to set an alarm to remind you to take attendance? Need to quickly make randomized groups? Maybe you need to learn student names in a hurry?
If you said yes to any or all of these, you're in luck. ALL HERE is an app designed for taking attendance and so much more. Import rosters from dropbox, add student photos, and make the attendance work for you, it's that easy. Tap the student's picture once to mark them present, tap twice to mark as absent, or tap three times for tardy. Better yet, if they are all here, simply tap the "All Here" button to mark them all as present.
Need to email those absent students? With one click you can email all absent students, or even all students! Use the name game to learn student's names quickly, match the face with the name! Create groups of students with just a tap and email that list if you like! Attendance is something we teachers do every day, with this app you can do so much more!
*** Import Class Lists with DropBox! ***
To use Dropbox:
1. Make a CSV file for each class with these five headers:
First Name | Last Name | Notes | Parent E-mail | Student E-mail
2. Save the CSV to your dropbox account
3. When you add/edit a course tap the button for 'Import from Dropbox'
CHECK OUT our other apps:
* Grade It! - makes calculating % for assessments a snap!
* Pick Me! - Randomly picks your students and tracks their responses!
Pretty decent app to make taking attendance easy
All Here is helpful for attendance taking.
1.Users can set up attendance records with an excel spreadsheet.
2.Pictures can be added for students and classes for classification.
Tips for using the product
With the press of a button, users can group your class into groups from 2 to 8.